Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Announcement Feb 5, 2013, 21:43 Orphic Resonance

Flatline wrote on Feb 5, 2013, 19:25:
I wouldn't be surprised if the original polish text they weren't elves but fae.

A lot was "adapted" pretty loosely from the original polish supposedly.

yeh, i dont think many people would want to meet the fae..

i remember reading the following description a couple years ago in 4e D&D, and smiling wryly

Your constant visits to the Feywild and your communion with the fey entity that holds your pact have touched you to your very soul and driven you slightly mad. But within this madness, you have found the power to rise to the next level of your existence. The secrets of the Feywild might be maddening, but they provide you with new opportunities to achieve your goals and defeat your enemies. You relish the madness and can control it, but those you unleash it upon can do nothing but crumble in the wake of the unparalleled majesty of the Feywild.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo