Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2013, 15:51 Rigs

There's a dev down there in Texas land...some big developer but the name escapes me at the moment...hmmm, made some marginally effective FPS's in the 1990's called Doom and Quake. Heard of them?

I want to know why there's such a dearth of good art talent for games these days? All these 16-bit (or, god forbid, 8-bit like 'Hotline Miami' and 'I seek the troof') wannabes with their 'art' is making me cross-eyed. C'mon, fellas, it was fun at first, but now you're just trying too hard to look like you're not trying...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Feb 6, 2013, 02:36.

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo