Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: The Witcher 3 Revealed for Next Year Feb 5, 2013, 14:46 Optional Nickname!

JoeNapalm wrote on Feb 5, 2013, 14:29:
I WANT to like the first one...but I've tried to get into it three or four times and just lose interest. Everyone says "you gotta stick with it" but there's something wrong with the story and/or game if I am struggling to maintain interest a few hours in.

This is a common complaint, but the solution is as described. You have to stick with The Witcher to get the most out of it.

The levels greatly improve in artistry and functionality, the story begins to make sense, the fetch quests can be managed more easily. You have better potions, you have much much better control over your character in combat and you have better equipment.

Once the Salamandra quests were put behind, once gold talents came into play, once 4 move combos activated, that's when things became interesting.

4 years into my 1st Witcher run-through and I hope I get another 4 years with The Witcher 2.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo