Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: CD Projekt RED's REDengine3 Details - The Witcher 3 Image? Feb 4, 2013, 04:17 Quinn

Soulburner wrote on Feb 3, 2013, 13:36:
Oh, yeah, Rage is ugly:
http://www.electricblueskies.com/category/community-shots/rage/
There was another website with some kickass Rage screenshots, but I can't find it.

Granted, what RAGE does best is deceive. Screenshots look good (as long as you force yourself not to look at the smudged, nearby textures. But we all know what happened if you approached that vehicle in the second screenshot, or the pillar in the first: some incoherent mess you'd approach, a.. thing.. with low resolution horror splattered upon it. Or you'd turn your mouse too quickly, seeing the textures being loaded in like being painted before you by a retard god. But that's not all! You'd kill your first enemy and realize there's no physics engine to speak of and the corpse would clip through a wall after it's pre-animated fall.

I suddenly realize that some of you RAGE defenders may not have played the game at all but only watched screenshots just to have a say in the discussion at hand. Tell me, is this the case?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo