Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: Steam in Hot Water in the EU? Feb 2, 2013, 15:21 Dev

RollinThundr wrote on Feb 2, 2013, 11:03:
Do you have stock in Valve or something Dev? Gods anytime one of these threads come up you defend Valve like your life depends on it.
I would if it was available. But its not a public company, which is one of the reasons why they don't have many of motivations/pressures a publicly traded company does. And if you don't even know that little bit about valve...

Also, if you think all I do is defend valve, you haven't looked at my posts. Since I often see your posts in threads I post in, I have to wonder, do you bother reading posts in a thread when you respond? I'm one of the most vocal people on blues about valve's failings. Such as their broken promises with L4D1. Or their horrid customer service (it took WEEKS to get a missing game I had recently paid for added to my account, and that was with them trying to close my ticket every other day and me contacting them every day or two). Or their inexcusable storefront reliability issues.

This comment was edited on Feb 2, 2013, 15:31.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo