Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 1, 2013, 16:53 wallace321

Don't care about guns. Don't own one, don't care to own one. I think both sides are mostly wrong, but the pro-gun side is probably more wrong. While I don't think outlawing guns would do anything (at least not in a single election cycle), I would love to see rednecks and their "well regulated" militias with their peashooters go toe to toe with an M1 Abrams.

As it is though, through the power of lobbyists (the NRA) we just saw a class of little kids get mowed down and nothing is going to be done to even try to keep it from happening again. I guess that's the price of living in the greatest country on earth. Frankly I'm a little desensitized to it all with the current status quo. So let's go for it. I'm for gun control, with extreme prejudice. It's win-win for entertainment. I say it's time to end the stalemate. Register yourself and your weapon with a WELL REGULATED militia or hand it over. Round up all the guns and let Billy Bob with his modified AR-15 defend his "anything goes" interpretation of the 2nd amendment against an Apache Longbow attack helicopter. Since 'compromise' doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary. At least we wouldn't be seeing little kids being sacrificed for the 2nd Amendment for a change.

And lay off videogames, NRA scumbag.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo