Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: THQ Postmortem Feb 1, 2013, 04:04 eRe4s3r

Love is not the opposite of hate though. In essence, love and hate are just different expressions of caring. That means people "hate" on EA because they care about games from EA often out of nostalgia no doubt.

Someone not caring about EA, would neither love nor hate it. Indeed, one the greatest misconceptions of human communications is to see hate where there is only indifference and love where is only caring.....

So to fully confuse ya, The opposite of love and hate is indifference. Whether you love or hate something, always means you care about it.

And to top it off, this is why I don't hate or love EA, to me it is completely irrelevant what EA does as long as there are good games to play and I can get good deals on them (which means never buying anything on Origin).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo