Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Retrovirus Feb 1, 2013, 00:44 Dev

Darks wrote on Feb 1, 2013, 00:08:
Damn Dev, did you wet yourself? You were so excited for this game I wasn’t sure if it was Christmas already. lol.
I didn't think I was super excited. I was sharing a cool looking game that I had seen a couple times before. I was excited to see they were able to release it without kickstarter. Sometimes when a kickstarter fails, the game goes away. For instance, if the wildman kickstarter fails, I think its likely we'd never see the game (not that I have much interest in it myself).
I also like to do research on games before I buy them if they aren't just a few dollars. So I linked to various sources for other people to look into the game as well if they are interested in that type of game.

I've been more excited about other games. Like portal 2, man I LOVED THAT GAME. Cave Johnson made that game!

Recently I've been enjoying sleeping dogs when it went on sale.
BTW, I should have listened to the posts on blues and NOT bought all the DLC. Some of it is basically just cheat DLC, and there's no way to disable DLC once you buy it. One of the times I didn't research a purchase, it bit me on the behind. I wonder if they will include all those in the GotY edition. I seem to recall that with saints row 3, it at least lets you disable the cheat DLC if you want.

Anyway, its up to other people if they want to buy retrovirus or not. I don't recommend it for everyone, if you think you might be interested, check out the WTF is to see him play through the first part of the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CAJvU7Dhg

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo