Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 31, 2013, 15:33 Verno

Creston wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 14:55:
Verno wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 09:33:
Loving these early morning updates, thanks Blue.

So superbowl picks fellas?

I'm going with SF by 4.

I want SF to win, but I'm going with the Ravens. They're playing like the Giants did both times they won the Superbowl, and it's hard to argue with the results. Killer wide receiver, a mediocre QB who can, however, get said receiver the ball and is playing for big money next year, and a tough defense, especially against the run... I don't think Kaepernick is going to be scrambling a lot, so that means he has to defeat them with his arm.

I'm not seeing it.

BAL 24 - SF 17.

Creston

You know what, I totally agree with you on everything. Baltimore has made a fool of me every time I picked against them this year. But I just have a feeling about SF winning, I can't explain it. Maybe it's just that questionable spanish omelette I made this morning, I guess we'll see

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo