Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: EA Financials - Medal of Honor Getting a Jan 31, 2013, 14:41 ViRGE

TheDevilYouKnow wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 08:48:
"Despite a challenging quarter, we were able to deliver non-GAAP EPS at the high end of our guidance range," said Chief Executive Officer John Riccitiello. "We are investing for the future wave of growth that we foresee in digital and console."

What does that mean? They do not even speak the same language as gamers. They are completely out of touch with the folks who buy their products. If they went under I wouldn't shed a tear, although it makes me sad that so many of their titles are re-hashed garbage and everyone still continues to buy it. Vote with your dollar folks - It'd better to keep on playing a great old game than to waste your hard earned money on re-packaged tripe.
Not to belittle you, but is "digital and console" really that hard to grok? EA is hedging their bets that those two areas will see significant sales growth.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo