Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Console Grand Theft Auto V in September Jan 31, 2013, 14:37 ItBurn

Beamer wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 14:24:
ItBurn wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 14:19:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 14:07:
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I am a gamer, I don't care what platform it is on. I bought an xbox just for GTA4.

I am a real gamer, I care about non-shitty controls/resolution/texture resolution/graphics quality/mods/etcetc :p Why play a lesser version of a game when you can play a better one. When you're a "gamer" I mean.

But, with GTA5, there's only one version, so...

All other GTAs came to PC, so this one will too (probably).

RollinThundr wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 14:33:
This, primarily a PC gamer, except for sports titles which I'd rather play with a gamepad anyway and a few console exclusives. I'm a gamer I enjoy playing games. Never did understand the whole elitist attitude of most pc gamers that would refuse to play a great game just because it isn't on PC.

It's not being elitist. Games on PC are almost always of much higher quality. I want to put my money on higher quality products, so I get more of them. I personally never understood why people accept low resolutions, shitty textures and horrible aiming on consoles. I find this MUCH worse as a gamer and also as someone who cares about the future of gaming and general progression...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo