Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Zowie Bowie Directing Warcraft Jan 31, 2013, 11:09 Panickd

InBlack wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 09:47:
Zowie Bowie...no wonder he changed his name. I really dig and respect his dad's music, but giving your kid a name like that is stupid as fuck...

It was the 70's. His dad was probably high most of the time. Dweezil and Moon Unit Zappa have weirder names and neither of them bothered to change them (Dweezil Zappa even changed his name to Dweezil after finding out that's the legal name his father wanted to give him). I think all parents should give their kids weird names. It either encourages them to live up to the weirdness or pick a name that better suits them later in life.

InBlack wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 10:03:
While we are on the subject of movies and all the remakes (re)imaginings that are being done today, I think someone should have another crack at Dune.

Lynch's Dune was such a craptastic movie that no one is willing to touch that project with a ten foot pole.

They already remade Dune. It was a well received mini-series that even managed to spawn another mini-series based on "Children of Dune". Happened like 12 years ago.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo