Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Prince of Persia Jan 31, 2013, 06:39 Dev

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jan 30, 2013, 01:22:
Sands Of Time was the highlight of the modern games.
I agree. I LOVED that game. I've played them all, from the original POP 1 & 2, to the early 3d one, to the latest ones. POP:SOT was my favorite.

If ubi did one closer to that, used the latest technology (don't nerf for obsolete console graphics) and promised to have no DRM, I'd kickstart another POP game. Unfortunately, I doubt it would happen, both because they'd want way too much money to get started on one, and because I highly doubt they'd commit to any of those things.

Beamer wrote on Jan 30, 2013, 08:18:
Fantaz wrote on Jan 30, 2013, 07:22:
Pausing the franchise now is not a good time imo, since the brand is still fresh in peoples heads with the PoP movie and all.

This is sarcasm, right?
Because I don't think more than 5 people remember that movie, including the people in it themselves.
It wasn't that bad. It was just an average action movie though. And it didn't have a whole lot to do with the franchise. I agree with the IMDB rating of 6.6
Plus if you compare it to game movies in general, most of them suck so much it was a masterpiece lol.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo