Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Junction Point Studios Closed Jan 29, 2013, 19:55 Ratty

Riker wrote on Jan 29, 2013, 18:19:
I remember being very disappointed to hear that Warren was going to be making Disney games. Nothing against Disney or its IP, but it seemed like a waste of talent. I still have tremendous faith in Warren, and hope that he gets his mojo back. Less Epic Mickey, more Deus Ex.
I don't know. It does sort of sound like the kind of thing he'd do. He has his game philosophy of choice and emergence (or whatever it is) and he's said often enough it almost doesn't matter what kind of game it is. There was his whole city block obsession - set a game entirely in one city block and he could cram it with detail and choice and interaction and it would engage the player. From what I heard, Epic Mickey had Spector's fingerprints all over it in that regard.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo