Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Crysis 3 Open Beta Begins; Tutorial Video Jan 29, 2013, 17:20 Tumbler

Crysis 3? Who knows.

So far it seems a lot like Crysis 2. I find this game hard to look at. At a glance you might think, WOW! Look how awesome that looks!" But then you start running around and you get these blur effects, everything seems way too busy, you try and aim down your sights, a red dot sit that is supposed to be helpful and it feels like it's in the way more than anything else...

This game definitely taxes my system but Nvidia is really pissing me off lately. They just released a set of drivers that is supposed to help with this game but they don't support my card. (560M GTX) Not only that but the previous 3 releases don't fucking work!? Half the games I try and play simply crash at launch with almost no explanation.

Rolling all the way back to 306.97 (4 version back I believe) and things finally start working again but WTF?!

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo