Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: New Wildman Video; Tiers Jan 29, 2013, 01:27 Suppa7

Quboid wrote on Jan 27, 2013, 16:32:
I'm surprised by how well Kickstarters are doing in general. I didn't expect many to get funded after Double Fine's ridiculously successful one, I thought that was a one off.

You're not in touch with the hardcore gaming community much, I've been playing videogames for 20 years and many of us oldsters who grew up on PC games in the 90's have just despised the lack of game quality of the last 10 years.

Everything has been dumbed down to chimp level. The real issue is game dev costs push publishers to consoles and then water down their games for the masses.

This left those who grew up on more complex PC games starved for games based on excellent gameplay and not giant movies and quick time events many modern games have become.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo