Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2013, 01:19 Rigs

(if you ignore your GPS, at least, since it seems to relish in sending you across every fucking chickenshit dirt road in Europe)

Haha, you noticed that too, eh? Yeah, I love when it doesn't tell you to turn until you're RIGHT UP ON IT, which always causes me to slam the brakes and lurch over to the turning lane, usually with a loud *CRASH!* following close after as the car in that lane goes careening into the shoulder...Or, when you miss said turn and then try to find a turn-around along the middle of the highway and it's fucking steel BARRIERS for 40 miles! I love this fuckin' thing!

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo