Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn Pre-Sales Jan 28, 2013, 03:31 Fion

Looking forward to this one, hear it's quite extensive and fun. But hell I haven't even done any of the last DLC I bought. Every time I get into the game for a few weeks I think 'ok, time to do the DLC stuff' but then I find myself off doing 20 other things that I haven't done before.. even with my high elf sorcerer/vampire character! Hell, I have ~300 hours played and I haven't even gotten very far in the story on my main char (I'm up to the whole infiltrate the high elf base part), let alone hardly any of the war stuff.

Ah well, it's a great game for the 'dry season' that usually happens in feb/march. Even better to have new stuff just waiting to be played.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo