Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Chivalry - Medieval Warfare Free Weekend; Sale Jan 26, 2013, 14:15 MoreLuckThanSkill

I tried this out last night... not sure if it was the servers, or the game itself, but it was choppy with poor hit detection, and generally felt sluggish.

I kept turning down graphical settings hoping it was just my older comp, but nothing seemed to help it. It played fine through the tutorial, and I had 40-50 ping on the two servers I tried.

I'd swing at people, and kill the guy behind me. This is on an archer, with the small dagger they get. Archery was kind of amusing, but Mount & Blade blows this game out of the water as far as hit detection/combat goes, and of course you can play most of the Mount & Blade games single player.

Anyway, back to PoE. My duelist is horribly messed up at this point, passives wise, but he's still going strong.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo