Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

52. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 26, 2013, 13:17 Quboid

ASeven wrote on Jan 26, 2013, 12:24:
Kosh401 wrote on Jan 26, 2013, 11:36:
Also, beta is still inaccessible this morning due to server load. Ha.

And people defend this shit. No wonder gamers are considered the most spineless of all consumers.

Well, I am spineless so here goes.

It's a beta, opened (partly) to the public for the first time. There are very good reasons to hate always-online but this is not one. Having the ridiculous expectation of a free beta working properly the first time it's stress tested just makes you sound petty IMHO.

Again, always-online is not a good thing and we're right to complain. But not on the bases that a fucking beta isn't working perfectly.

It's news to me that we're considered spineless. I thought we were considered the opposite, bitchy moaning whiners who are never happy and you're not dispelling that.

An unfinished product is unfinished! DAMN YOU EA!

Edit: You'll have a point when the servers inevitably fail on launch day, because then paying customers are getting what they describe as a finished product.

- Quboid

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo