Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 26, 2013, 09:52 eRe4s3r

I would think that a certain amount of gamers on this site don't care at all about EA or UBI or whatever nonsense people can get worked up nowadays. We want good games. If I have to kill 50 virgins to get a good game or walk through the Gobi desert with a psychopathic EA hater that skins executives with a spoon made of teeth to get a good game, I don't care. I would do it because I want good games. And if the devil himself was the publisher, I don't care, as long as it's a pretty damned good game!

And for the record. I haven't played any good game yet this year except Euro Truck Simulator 2, and that's not even a joke. As far as truck driving sims go this one is pretty damn epic. And even FUN and realistic. So... I am hardcore gamer and the only game I find of passing interest this year so far is a damned lorry driving sim....

Of most newer games I get bored within the hour.. which is why I only play them at friends and never buy the crap. Unless someone gifts me a copy as is the case with D3.. (oh boy, that was a fun gift ,p)

Ehm, so the tangent is this. What I see of Sim City 5 so far makes me want to play it. And that's a feeling I haven't got for a lot of games recently. Dead Space 3 maybe, but aside that, I haven't even got a urge to play because everything is the same recycled crap. You have to look long and hard to find any decent game so far. But meh, the year only just started eh...

I am actually more interested in SC5 because they did so many things different and new. I don't want a "better SC4" .. I want a great new fresh game!

Also is there a reason the comment counter next to a news blurb doesn't update anymore? Or is it on my end?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo