Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - DmC: Devil May Cry; Livestream Today Jan 26, 2013, 00:35 Kobalt

Cyanotetyphas wrote on Jan 25, 2013, 20:32:
PS Why did they wait so long to do something with this property? They regularly sold 3 million copies a piece, isn't that a bonafide hit? What is wrong with you capcom and what did you do to Megaman?

As far as I know the last one was a mediocre rehash and sold about as well. None of them came close to the popularity of the first one, though the 3rd one did bring it back from being a completely dead franchise. God of war pretty much took the crown for this genre that devil may cry created(I admit to getting a little mad that people call all these games god of war clones now, including dmc games).

Capcom is in the same position it finds itself every 5 years or so. Comes out with a excellent new game, milks it so much everyone hates it. When people start to question how long capcom can last with worse and worse sales every year they wake up and kick ass again.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo