Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Path of Exile Open Beta Jan 25, 2013, 10:09 Redmask

Axis wrote on Jan 25, 2013, 09:16:
Oh and the crazy memory use guy - you got system problems simple as that. None of my systems ever use more than 1.5g on the client.

My PC is fine, I have a base Clonezilla system image I restore when I troubleshoot and ran some checks to be sure though then looked on the forums. It was actually the server sending malformed data in the login process which was causing a memory leak on some systems, there was a thread on it and they said they were going to fix it on the server end.

It's a beta so I expect some bugs, it wasn't a big deal but I was just surprised it happened doing nothing but sitting at the MOTD.

Do yourself a test, compliments of Axis. Put it in windowed mode and resize it so it's like a long rectangle. there ya go - more screen size and viewing angle than any game you've ever played.

I can't really make sense of what you're saying here, how does changing it to windowed mode help increase the visible distance in pixels? Do you have a link? I think people are asking for the ability to zoom out and to scale the UI.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo