Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Path of Exile Open Beta Jan 25, 2013, 10:05 Quinn

I honestly don't see the issue with the passive skill tree. It's very user/noob friendly.

Just scale down (or up) the direction you start from (which is strength for marauder, intelligence for the mages and dexterity for the duelist and rogue etc) and scan the node "bundles" for the talents that suit your playstyle.

For example, as a Duelist it only took me the first 2 minutes to find out I wanted to play a dual wielding guy, using swords primarily. I looked in the passive skill tree and BOOM BOOM BOOM I found all the nodes that were of interest to me: Nodes that led to the node "bundles" that increase my sword stats and dual wielding stats. Now I knew what road to travel in that gigantic skill tree. Done and done. Easy as fuck. In every way.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo