Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Path of Exile Open Beta Jan 24, 2013, 21:59 Axis

Cram wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 21:30:
A few hours into open beta, months since I've played it last. I still dislike the Isometic zoom angle and FFX sphere grid. At maximum zoom-out, I still want a substantially greater Line of Sight. D3 got that part right, if it got anything right. The sphere grid is still a mess that gives no one a clue how to build...a build.

Made a post a number of months back about my gripes with the game after 30 or so hours with the game in closed beta. Naturally, as is of course tradition here, Axis said I had no idea what I was talking about. I look forward to going through this again and posting updated thoughts on its current build. Which of course if it anything but 100% praise, as is tradition, Axis will tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Unlike many here at BN, I don't try to demonize people who don't agree with me. But since you didn't quote our conversation, I'll just have to believe you and go with your assumption you don't know what you're talking about

Yours truly,

Axis

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo