Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2013, 20:01 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 19:47:
Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 18:25:

Wow, I thought you were joking - I don't eat much Japanese. I don't even like touching raw chicken. Eating it? Hello salmonella!

Yeah, I was kidding. Embarassed This probably goes without saying, but don't eat raw chicken (or pork), folks. It's a horrible, painful way to die.

Well, I ended up googling it because I thought you were kiding but people do eat chicken sashimi - crazytown! Prok on the other hand is actually pretty safe - though I wouldn't want to eat it raw. And I don't know if you've ever had Lardo - cured Italian fatback - but it's the bomb. I've only ever had authentic Lardo di Colonnata once and my mouth had an orgasm it's so ridiculously good. It's one of those things that's so good you feel a little depressed afterward because everything else seems blah by comparison.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo