Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Omerta City of Gangsters Demo Jan 24, 2013, 16:53 Quboid

Prez wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 16:09:
FalconerHG wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 10:50:
I've been playing Omerta for a week or so (early access for a review). It's a solid, polished game and there is no reason to worry about a repeat of the bug-fest that Pegasus was.

Review is under embargo, so I can't go into details, but look for it on Hooked Gamers on launch day.

Great! Can't wait to read it!

Yep, looking forward to this (edit: the game, but I'll read your review too!). I've watched 4 Let's Play videos on YouTube (another reviewer, with permission to release the videos) and I'm worried that it will become a bit repetitive. Having a couple of dozen different building types is great, but if they're only different in name then every game is going to be basically the same.

I like Tropico, it's a good, stable and polished empire builder and I hope this is more of the same. Tropico 3 & 4 both had a problem where the early game was tough and slow (and fun!) but once you got to a point were your income was stable, it was zero challenge. I hope they've worked on that, to speed up the early game a tiny bit and slow down the late game a lot.

I trust Haemimont. Not so sure about Kalypso.

This comment was edited on Jan 24, 2013, 17:01.

- Quboid

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo