Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2013, 16:46 MattyC

Creston wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 13:11:
Redmask wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 12:47:
I don't know about the Foreman grill specifically but those types of grills have come a long way surprisingly. A friend of mine rents and his town has an ordinance banning BBQs on apartment balconies so he had to get a little Hamilton Beach counter grill press. We had some burgers and they were delicious, no dryness or toughness at all. It had a little drip tray but its only to catch slight run off, the burgers cook in their own juices and taste delicious. I sound like a commercial, I'll stop now. Really though if you have no other option they're not bad at all.

Hmmm, it's been awhile since I used a Foreman (looong ago when my wife and I had no money for an actual decent grill/BBQ), and it made burgers dry as shit. I guess I could have another look at one of those things for use during the winter times.

(During the summer, shit gets cooked to perfection on my 900 kajillion BTU Forge Master Supreme XT Master Chef Edition Alpha!)

Creston

It should be fine for burgers, hot dogs, sausages and the like. I use one when it is raining out and I want something like that. Never tried chicken (if I am inside I would just pan sear that) or much of anything else. The newer ones do a pretty good job for what they are.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo