Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Jan 24, 2013, 15:32 DangerDog

Darks wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 15:12:
It is not that Iím defending the game; Iím just getting tired of all the negativity when it comes to pc games in general here at Blues. Itís becoming a routine here listening to whinny assed people bitch about pc games in general when there are not a whole lot of them to go around as it is.

Iíd like to see a pool done to show who all here owns a console versus those of us who do not. In the end, those who own a console are to blame for where pc gaming has gone in general and why we have dumbed down console port.

Ill defend any good pc game, not just this one. I really like the alienís universe in general, and this is the FIRST Aliens game we have gotten that has full on 4 players Coop. and when I hear all the bitching about this game it really pisses me off to no end.

In fact itís getting a little sickening reading it all the time by the same people doing the bitchin. I have faith in Gearbox, itís not like they donít know how to make games or how to make a good coop game. I think borderlands 1 and 2 speak for itself on how good they are in general as a developer.

You can't assume just because Borderlands 2 had mostly decent PC support that this one will, despite the fact that Gearbox made this game too.

I'm still waiting on confirmation for PC features like FOV adjustment, mouseable interface, ability to tweak graphic settings.

I haven't followed every 'tweet' about this game so maybe they've already put this info out but I haven't seen a formal press release like they did for Borderlands 2. I don't want to go hunting through .ini files to make adjustments.

There's also some other unknowns like the decision to go 3rd person when playing an Alien in some multiplayer game modes, can you jump, can you crouch? How dumbed down will the gameplay be?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo