Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Path of Exile Open Beta Jan 24, 2013, 07:23 Esoteric

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 06:34:
What's the chance of a decent game experience by doing a public random party game from level 1 onward in this? Also what's the ping like for Europeans?

I am actually waiting a day to get all these beta guys out of my view The further they are from my first game experience the better it will be. And the higher imo, the chance to find a decent guy or gal to do a bit of relaxed coop gaming in this...

My main (and basically only) gripe with this game is that loot is not individually instanced, it's a race to pick it up first (although you get a short timer where only you can pick it up if you kill the monster). This system makes it so I'm very unlikely to ever party with someone I don't know. But I tend to solo anyway, so this isn't a huge problem for me.

Awesome game, by the way. Great character-building game mechanics in the form of skills, support skills, loot, passive skill tree, and stats.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo