Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

This comment has already been reported.

13. Re: Guild Wars 2 Plans Jan 23, 2013, 13:09 Axis

Verno wrote on Jan 23, 2013, 13:01:
No, we're not afraid to hear other opinions. However, your contributions are not really valuable.

If you want to be taken seriously, be more adult. For example, don't go back six weeks to dig up a post just to win an ephemeral and meaningless internet argument. That kind of thing is really immature.

Just my advice, report the personal attacks and trolls to Blue, no point in giving them attention which is more likely to keep them around and the quoting circumvents the ignore filter which frustrates people. Eventually Blue warns or bans them if they continually overstep the forum rules. I know you mean well bro but you can't reform people like that

Yes, the trio of Verno, Dades, and Cutter do all they can to silence anyone who doesn't hold hands with them.

This started way back with GW2, when I prophetically stated it was going to fail and they fanboyd all over me and anyone else who said the same. Verno was the first to 'attack' and name-call right from the getgo, he's the only troll in this thread. Feel free to read for proof, but ya, you never read past posts so you'll just have to believe me.

Yours truly,

Axis

Return to Topic

footer

Blue's News logo