Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

This comment has already been reported.

12. Re: Guild Wars 2 Plans Jan 23, 2013, 13:06 Axis

Sauron said:
No, we're not afraid to hear other opinions.
Yes, you are afraid. You also don't like hearing how GW2 ended up shit -- as I proved you were incorrect in your other post where you assumed the devs did such a bang-up job during beta.

However, your contributions are not really valuable.
You just proved my point. However it doesn't matter if you find my facts or opinions "valuable", they are always spot on and not filled with made-up bullshit.

If you want to be taken seriously, be more adult.
Age doesn't matter -- integrity does. In the "real world", if you have no integrity you are the king of loser. Hard to find people without integrity on the forum when they can go back and edit or remove their posts, but occasionally you do find them.

For example, don't go back six weeks to dig up a post just to win an ephemeral and meaningless internet argument. That kind of thing is really immature. :P
Oh wait, people shouldn't be 100% responsible for what they say? What planet you from son? Also, there was no argument if you bothered to read instead of repeat.

It's no different than quoting your prior post right here, or talking about how you reacted on some other post. Who gives a crap 'when' it was posted. You make your bed, you lie in it. Don't like the messenger, don't like being responsible, tough shit.

Yours truly,

Axis

Return to Topic

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo