Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: More Big Picture Details Jan 23, 2013, 10:25 nin

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 23, 2013, 10:06:
Beamer wrote on Jan 23, 2013, 09:35:
It makes some sense, though. I'm convinced Microsoft is trying to take Xbox everywhere. So rather than something being an "xbox 360" game, and playable on an xbox 360, it will just be an "Xbox game," and playable on anything Xbox compatible.

If they really wanted to do it well they'd do tiers, as others have mentioned here somewhere. Games are released for certain tiers, so for now something that runs RT or WP8 is Tier 1. The Xbox is Tier 2. A powerful PC today is Tier 3. A powerful PC tomorrow is Tier 4. When you look at a game you look at the tier. If it's equal to or lower than the tier of your device it can play that game.

So will Xbox games play on Xbox 360's? When I say Xbox, I mean the next gen, this is going to be fun I see. In your words Xbox games play on anything Xbox compatible, so I would assume the 360 is compatible, amiright? And the whole Xbox and Pc Xbox, I'll believe it when I see it working between both, as is.

Exactly...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo