Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Guild Wars 2 Plans Jan 23, 2013, 05:08 Flatline

LittleMe wrote on Jan 23, 2013, 02:56:
LaxerFL wrote on Jan 23, 2013, 00:26:
I try to like this game. Really to love it. But I just can't get into it like Dark Age of Camelot got me or even WoW really. When I finally got in a good guild and started raiding high level stuff WoW was an absolute blast. It got old like anything but GW2 doesn't get me even a little bit interested. I hate the how the skill (non)trees work. As much as I like their take on questing and whatnot I miss the standard quest lines and being able to run instances with a group.

Yeah they got so focused on MMO and lost focus on three more important letters, fun.

Yeah, those "kill creature X and bring me Y of their Z" quests and fedex quests were the bomb-diggity!

While I will admit that there isn't much of a skill/weapon skill tree, the only thing that's really a drag on my long term play is the lack of end-game content that engages me. Otherwise, I got a few hundred hours of entertainment out of it, and when I come back there will be new content (yay!) waiting for me for free.

Which is more than I can say for *any* other MMO I've ever played.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo