Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic Jan 22, 2013, 13:47 MattyC

InBlack wrote on Jan 22, 2013, 10:47:
Well I really liked Starcraft II, warts and all. It felt like Starcraft 1.5 and to me that is a good thing....

Cant say the same for the new Battle.net 2.0 or Diablo3 though. Fucking up a good thing is basically an understatement in those two cases....

They are changing quite a bit, will have to see how it turns out though. B.net 2.0 really didn't bother me that much overall (SC2 here, not D3).

I never had trouble playing games by myself or with others. The chat was fine for me (other than the obvious spam invite issues and things of that nature) and default channels are almost always spam, trolls, and idle people. What I felt was off was the custom game interface. Wow was it bad. No idea if they have made meaningful improvements there.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo