Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Three Dog on Fallout Tease Fallout Jan 21, 2013, 18:00 Slashman

jdreyer wrote on Jan 21, 2013, 17:38:
Slashman wrote on Jan 21, 2013, 17:00:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 21, 2013, 14:50:
Slashman wrote on Jan 21, 2013, 13:54:
Rattlehead wrote on Jan 21, 2013, 12:40:
I have a good theory I why many people don't like 3dog. Hint: Because he's black.

Strange is the day I find myself in agreement with Rattlehead...

Because that matters how exactly? He's a VOICE actor. WTF indeed.

That's exactly the point. He's a voice actor.

He did a pretty decent job. What the hell would it matter if he appeared in the next Fallout game for whatever reason?

What's the actual reason for people not liking him? Hell, everybody thought Claptrap was great in Borderlands and you can't get much more annoying than that. What's (unfortunate) about him being an NPC in the game?

Who would have been a better choice for the part and why?

Sorry, Slash, it sounded like you were agreeing with Rattlehead, but it sounds like you didn't read his vile "hint". Or perhaps I misread Rattlehead. He gave a disgusting reason that people didn't like 3Dog, but perhaps he was talking about other people, and not something he personally subscribed to.

I didn't think he was implying that he meant the reason for himself(or at least I hope he wasn't).

Although, I have seen plenty of times on internet forums where people express dislike for an actor or character and sometimes that's the only conclusion I'm left with because the people or characters they compare them to aren't any better.

I thought he pretty much did his part well.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo