Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs Jan 20, 2013, 18:30 Flatline

nin wrote on Jan 20, 2013, 17:40:
Slick wrote on Jan 20, 2013, 17:29:
yeah, you're just trolling, i don't think anyone on here is taking you seriously. you have no valid points. you're just trying to cause shit. you are encouraging people to steal from artists who make the art that we all love. That's really low. On a forum for people who love videogames trying to subvert and sabotage the industry which makes the content we all love, instead of just you know NOT BUYING IT. trying to encourage others to steal and follow your ill-advised lead is criminal. you shouldn't be allowed the right to even post here. yes "YOUR KIND" i'm happy that "YOUR KIND" won't be anywhere near my game. and you can take that to the bank.

The only one having a freak out here is you. Perhaps you should lay off the kool aid and take a break?

I'm curious if he can tell us what it tastes like to lick EA's boots...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo