Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: Gas Powered Games Layoffs Jan 20, 2013, 12:12 WaltC

Morga wrote on Jan 20, 2013, 00:44:

Total Annihilation is one of THE BEST real time strategy games in history. A real classic. Chris Taylor is a legend of the games industry.

Well, it's obvious what you think about CT...;) But too many poor choices (like trusting MS to float your boat so you won't have to) through the years are what have created the events leading to this thread. I tried to like TA, I honestly did. Glad you enjoyed it.

Wildman is actually an original and ambitious game where they'll combine best aspects of their previous games, learn from mistakes, and use backer input while producing it.

I read the KS PR notes and watched the videos, too.

I'm not worried about "too short", cause Wildman supports modding so you can make your own game-worlds and game-modes to play for free or sell.

Here's what I imagine: a single-player game long enough and well-written enough to hold my interest for at least 50 hours, and a game that supports mods. That is, if you'd like me to pay $50 for your software. If you want to drop the price to $19.99 as in Torchlight II, I'll go there with you, too, provided the quality is up to Torchlight II standards. I really don't think that is asking too much. I'm hoping this is exactly what GPG does because they'll have a mega-hit on their hands if they do.

It is well known that I do not make mistakes--so if you should happen across a mistake in anything I have written, be assured that I did not write it!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo