Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 19, 2013, 12:13 m0deth

Agreed, this is desperation.

They can't show numbers that match Win 7 adoption, not even when it's forced on new customers. Every single client of mine that has bought a new PC/Laptop from me lately requests the Win8 be taken off in favor of 7.

While I realize there are some benefits to having 8 in a newer system...I can't justify any of the UI changes they've made to customers, as nothing has improved. If anything, ergonomics got thrown under the bus when it comes to these two market segments.

Gone are the days of Carpal Tunnel...now it's Metro Elbow and Surface Shoulder we have to endure for them to shift their pathetic 'paradigm'. It's like the last 20 years of ergonomics advancement means nothing to them. (Same folks that make the best ergo KB under 100 bucks too)

Sigh, I wish there was an internet button you could push that slaps business bullshit artists in the face when they post crap instead of truth.

Lately, you could accuse M$ of having dual personality syndrome, and you wouldn't be far off...at least you'd be pointing to some form of psychosis.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo