Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 19, 2013, 10:34 PHJF

(I KNOW! LET'S MAKE OUR SP RPG LIKE AN MMO, SO THAT PLAYERS HAVE TO GRIND MOBS TO HOPE FOR THAT 0.000004% DROP RATE FOR AN ITEM THEY'LL NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING COOL! WOOOO!)

That was absolutely, 100% not required in any way shape or form for the main game. FF13 is a travesty because it doesn't HAVE any extraneous stuff to do until 4/5 of the way through the plotline, and even then the extra stuff is a pittance.

FFXII is my personal favorite because the plot is simple and only there to move the player forward, the zones are giant and populated by a wide variety of beasties, the no-loading-screen MMO-style combat is just plain more fun than any other FF, and the plethora of characters can be swapped out willy nilly. The fast pace of the combat made the tougher, optional boss/hunting battles intense.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo