Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Vendetta Online Kickstarter Jan 19, 2013, 00:04  1ncarnate 

But you're not talking about creating a product, you're talking about expanding an existing product to new platforms to create revenue. Now that's just common sense for anyone in business. Is it a crowdfunding project however?

Actually, the bulk of the funding will go to support the VO 1.9 gameplay expansion, not the iPad release. Even in the case of the iPad, we do specifically state the funds go to extra polish and features, rather than the port itself. So, yes, we are using these funds to build a new product, and we do need the funds to help us build the product. It really isn't so different from someone proposing to make a sequel of a game they made before, except that mine gets continuously updated and I don't have the luxury of the clear delineation of products.

Anyway, I appreciate the good wishes and we can agree to disagree.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo