Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Wildman Footage Jan 18, 2013, 20:27 jacobvandy

ViRGE wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 20:16:
Wildone wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 19:57:
yea, GPG is no more...
At first I thought this was a troll. Then I saw the news. They aren't closed (yet), but they now have very little staff to speak of.

He is a troll... A repetitive and mundane one, at that. Don't know how I hadn't ignored him before.

Anyway, as I was trying to explain, doing layoffs now is a sound business practice. Everybody is freaking out like the studio no longer exists at all and thus the Kickstarter is doomed as soon as it begins, etc. But all of those developers being laid off (at least the ones who were or were going to work on Wildman) will be re-hired if the KS campaign succeeds. How stupid does a person have to believe that CT and a few other people would be making this game on their own? Well, maybe they could take all that money and secure a few jobs for several years, but they're shooting for a March 2014 release.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo