Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Jay Wilson Leaving Diablo III Jan 18, 2013, 08:38 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 07:54:
Moog wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 05:47:
How many people do you know that are still playing D3 a mere 9 months after launch? Even you say you haven't played it in 6 months! Personally, I pre-ordered it but I don't think I even played it for a month, it was so disappointing
D3 was the biggest 'fail' of the gaming year, IMHO.

Weak sauce dude. So, you regularly find yourself playing most games 9 months after launch? Give me a break. If you played it for 60 hours (and it sounds like you did), that's a $1 per hour for your entertainment which is reasonable bang for your buck.

Diablo 2 was released in a different era and was lightning in a bottle: a unique game in a time when there weren't many games and when prices didn't drop a month after release like they do today. Diablo 3 is flawed, but the biggest fail of 2012? Really? Worse than MoH: Warfighter? Worse than The Expendables 2? Worse than Legends of Pegasus or The War Z?

Not as weak as your sauce dude. All they had to do was give us Diablo 2.5 and we would still be singing its praises and playing as we speak. And yet what they gave us....ugh.....Even the story of D3 is actually quite good and yet they chose to tell it in such a terrible way...

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo