Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Diablo III 1.07 on PTR Jan 17, 2013, 08:12 InBlack

Cram wrote on Jan 17, 2013, 04:01:
Asmo wrote on Jan 16, 2013, 17:54:
I tried hard, really, I almost made it to lvl 10 in the demo before laughing it off as a bad joke.

I figure the Diablo series was never for you in the first place then. In Diablo 2, by lvl 10...what have you accomplished? Compared to D3?

Its not about what you acomplish, its about the story, dialogue, atmosphere etc. By level 10 you can already pretty much figure out that its not the moody dark game that it should have been. Everybody and their grandma talks at you, the dialogue is contrived and uninteresting, the bosses are wtf am I in Azeroth? The surface lvls are small and linear.

About the only saving grace of the Act is the Cathedral where the level design is interesting, gothic and spooky and even that is a setup because thats the best part of D3, and it only goes downhill after Act1....

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo