Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: BioShock Infinite PC Details & Specs Jan 16, 2013, 00:28 jdreyer

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 19:28:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 19:03:
AngelicPenguin wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 12:54:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbTFdy3BTg
That's a great comparison. I find it amazing that anyone can watch that video and suggest that Crysis has better graphics than FC3, yet judging by the comments there clearly are people who believe that. I honestly don't understand it.

Dunno, I think the lighting looks more realistic in the crysis video. More natural. The far cry 3 one the colors look too bright/saturated.

I think they both look excellent, mind you.

Judging from the comments in the video, it looks like its split, so I certainly don't think I'm alone.

Also, look at the distance render. The islands in the distance in Crysis look like islands, in FC3 they look like blurry blobs of color. Up close, FC3 looks like it wins the foliage battle, but just barely and despite the oversaturated colors, but it's VERY close. And FC3 does have superior grass. So they both excel and fall down in different areas.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo