Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt Jan 15, 2013, 20:11 jacobvandy

Dev wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 16:27:
The last major DLC (4th part of season pass) is scheduled to be out around June. I'd expect a GotY version during the holidays. So if you don't mind a year wait, I'm sure everything BL2 will be on sale then.

Pretty sure Verno was referring to their plans to do a second season of DLC because of how popular the game is, meaning there will probably be another season pass to buy. Which I have no problem with whatsoever... They advertised 4 campaign DLCs for the season pass, so if you bought that you knew exactly what you were getting and there's no reason to expect more for free. And the more BL2 DLC, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo