Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: BioShock Infinite PC Details & Specs Jan 15, 2013, 19:03 theyarecomingforyou

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 12:54:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbTFdy3BTg
That's a great comparison. I find it amazing that anyone can watch that video and suggest that Crysis has better graphics than FC3, yet judging by the comments there clearly are people who believe that. I honestly don't understand it.

Jerykk wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 16:24:
As a whole, FC3 is a nice-looking game but I wouldn't call it great-looking. I definitely don't think it looks better than Infinite based on what I've seen of both.
I can't take you seriously when you make comments like that.

Looking at the gameplay videos of Bioshock Infinite, like this one, it's clear it's not even close to FC3 / Crysis levels. It looks like Yet Another UE3 Game™. And the gameplay really doesn't look too hot either, especially not after games like Dishonored and FC3.

I really enjoyed Bioshock but this game just doesn't excite me as much as it should. The gameplay looks quite dated and far too scripted.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo