Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Bohemia Interactive Devs Make Bail Jan 15, 2013, 16:36 eRe4s3r

The situation in Greece is so bad that I think they let them go because they fully prepare for a total structural collapse this year. The EU helps don't reach the lower infrastructure and the people.

I fully expect Greece to become a failed state at this point... sidenote: I am watching a travel vlog in German which is truly eye opening, if you think Greece is just having some finance problem you are not even knowing 20% of it. Greece is in a TERRIBLE situation. Hospitals have started using the Triage system. In about another 6 months the situation will become dangerous. By then all those who got fired will lose all financial helps. That means nearly 50% of the people will have no money to spend. And banks don't give out any loans.

At this stage nearly 75% of all economy is down or on the way down. All local businesses are failing. 80% of youths are unemployed, 50% of all wages are on HOLD.

If you think they worry about tourism at this stage.. well let's just say.. things are bad.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2013, 16:46.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo