Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt Jan 15, 2013, 16:27 Dev

Verno wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 10:43:
I'll revisit it later when all of the DLC is out. I was not a fan of the idea of them doing another round of DLC that the pass I bought I wouldn't cover though so I hope they don't go through with that.

The season pass includes the 4 major DLC (3 of them have been released: scarlett, torque, hammerlock)

There's a few others which it doesn't include, but which are mostly pointless.

1) The mechromancer (aka pre-order) pack. If you preordered (it was like $30 or less at GMG at various times) then you have this already. If not, you can get it AND pretty much all the pre-order bonuses (including the reskinned guns, the vault hunter relic to increase drop rates, and the extra golden key).
2) The collectors edition pack. This includes some silly useless fireworks grenade, and some skins. Thats it.
3) The creature slaughter dome. This was the gamestop pre-order bonus. There's another arena included in all copies of the game, so this is just an extra arena. Not all that great, and nearly identical to whats already in the game.

So really, there's not much point to most of it except the mechromancer, and if you pre-ordered you have that already.

The last major DLC (4th part of season pass) is scheduled to be out around June. I'd expect a GotY version during the holidays. So if you don't mind a year wait, I'm sure everything BL2 will be on sale then.

Also, I've heard there's a way to unlock #2 and #3 with just some ini file editing.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2013, 16:33.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo