Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Batman and Arkham Domains Jan 14, 2013, 14:27 Rhino

jdreyer wrote on Jan 14, 2013, 14:22:
Rhino wrote on Jan 14, 2013, 10:21:
If it is indeed Warner Bros. then, in my opinion, that's a whole lot of red herring.

Arkham City used Arkham World and Arkham Universe as examples of what's to come next in a mocking fashion. It seems more likely that these are merely being registered as a means of control than any specific possibility of a development project as making fun of the notion and then following through with a project seems unlikely to me. Not impossible... just unlikely.

The Origins/Arises/Begins domains seem more likely given previous news that the next title would be something of a Silver Age affair. Whether that would be in the form of style or just a timeframe reference remains to be seen as I don't think that they gave any more details than that at the time.

Yeah, lots of misdirection here. Also, I think most of these are just defensive to prevent squatting.

Yes, squatting. Guh. Couldn't think of the word earlier and ended up just saying "control" which I knew at the time wasn't at all what I wanted to say, but was hoping that it would make some sort of sense in my sleep deprived state.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo